Panthera Cat Litter is produced within a plant that is accredited against ISO ISO17225-2. The international wood Pelleting standard.
The health and comfort of your Cat is our primary goal and both sister products have the following features
- Steam sterilisation of the wood
- High absorbency typically 3.5 times its own weight
- Quadruple filtered to remove dust
- Low odour
- Bagged in clear bags to let you check our quality
Available in the following formats
- 70*10 Kg bags with handles of virgin wood pellets, Convenience at hand.
- Available as a 700 Kg Pallet of Panthera Premium.
- Click & Collect available from our Cradley Heath facility.
Price includes 20% VAT.
Density: Greater than 500 kg/m3
Durability: Greater than 95%
Ash Content: <2%
Absorbency: Greater than 350%
Filtration Steps: 4